-
August 15th, 2004, 03:42 AM
#391
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 15th, 2004, 03:45 AM
#392
Inactive Member
That didn't come out right, Hyper [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 03:47 AM
#393
Inactive Member
Xel is right, last time i checked, you weren't a lolikon fan.
But i can change that.
-
August 15th, 2004, 03:49 AM
#394
Senior Hostboard Member
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
MAKE ME A LOLICON FAN!!!!!!!!
-
August 15th, 2004, 03:51 AM
#395
Inactive Member
-
August 15th, 2004, 08:26 AM
#396
Senior Hostboard Member
I only dig young manga chix0rz, in real life, noway.... I get sick of annoying young kids...
Just ask my mom...
BTW, this stuff is just4fun, don't have to take it seriously... jeeez.... ^^ LOL
Today's desktop...
In that anime I watch, my fave is the little 10-year-old sister of the main guy... lol...
and again Wiseman and OCB, I won't try this in RL, I know it's illegal, and sick... never gonna do it... just in the anime/manga world...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 15, 2004 05:31 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:43 PM
#397
Inactive Member
Dig them for sexual purposes, or cute purposes? >_> I can understand the latter, but why would you want to whack to something undeveloped, rather than soemthing with all the right parts?
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 15, 2004 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2004, 07:52 PM
#398
Senior Hostboard Member
Both. they are to cute >>>> I have sexual proposes...
-
August 15th, 2004, 08:13 PM
#399
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: It's taboo. Plus cute makes it more fun.
-
August 16th, 2004, 01:55 PM
#400
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, todays desktop...
Cute... Artificial Dreamer... ^^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks